tisdag 9 juni 2015

Coltsfoot

School and preschool is finishing for the summer this week and the children will enjoy a long summerholiday. A colleague asked me to do a card for her daughters preschool-teatcher. The importent part of the card was that it should have a coltsfoot ( tussilago) on it as that was the name on the ward at the preschool.
I found a nice free picture of coltsfoot on the internet and printed it on watercolour paper. I then inked the backround with distress ink before stamping the word thanks! (Tack) and adding twine. I mounted it on a black mat to make the image pop more against the yellow backround. It turned out to be a pretty and sunny card I think. I hope the teatcher likes it :-)




1 kommentar:

  1. Galet snyggt!

    Min lilla textstämpel, som du frågade om, kommer från ett ark som en tjej som heter Carolina gjorde en gång för flera, flera år sedan. Det var ett helt A4-ark med olika texter och hon sålde det i forumet i Svensk Scrapbooking. Så tyvärr finns den inte att köpa "hur som helst" Måhända om någon har en och vill sälja den begagnad. Du kan ju höra i forumet, om du vill.

    Lycka till!

    SvaraRadera